Inside Sales Representative
United Site Services (USS) makes things happen. From building a skyscraper or new home community to providing services to America's largest music festivals, USS is there every step of the way.
As the industry leader in portable sanitation services, we deliver the best for our customers. But to do that, we need the best people to join our team. That's where you come in!
We are looking for an Inside Sales Representative that was born to be in Sales. This position is tasked with cold calling current customers and acquiring more business to help us meet or exceed our sales goals. To be successful in this position, you will be comfortable with high volumes of cold calling and able to influence people effectively and positively.
- Able to effectively make and manage large volumes of cold calls (typically 60 -- 80) to meet revenue requirements
- Drive revenue managing a Book of Business of accounts and develop high level relationships with multiple contacts within the assigned account base
- Knowledgeable of entire Sales Lifecycle and demonstrate effective issue resolution, retention, and closing techniques
- Meet / Exceed assigned quota
- Work in a collaborative manner with Account Managers in field and other Inside Sales Reps to develop trust and spirit of cooperation
- Effectively manage time to properly support and manage existing customer base
- Document all Activities in CRM in accordance with company policies and direction
- Maintains a working knowledge of all USS Products and Services, both within and outside of assigned territory
- Team oriented, willing to assist colleagues with training, sharing knowledge and general assistance
- Special projects as assigned by the department manager.
In order to be successful at this job, here are some SKILLS you should have:
- Customer Service
- Time Management
- Decision Making and Problem Solving
- High School diploma or general education degree (GED) (Associates Degree preferred) and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- At least 1 year experience in an inside sales capacity selling products/services to consumers and businesses.
- Valid Driver License