Field Operations Support Manager
United Site Services (USS) makes things happen. From building a skyscraper or new home community to providing services to America's largest music festivals, USS is there every step of the way.
As the industry leader in portable sanitation services, we deliver the best for our customers. But to do that, we need the best people to join our team. That's where you come in!
- Interview, hire, promote, document performance, and train all new employee in our FOS department
- Create, update, and manage all process within FOS to ensure service to our field as expected
- Drive efficiencies within the department to optimize total labor hours required for support
- Create, track, and report expense within the department
- Communication with senior management on needs of department and raised concerned
- Order all supplies required for department
- Ensure our work environment is safe and compliant with all service requirements within USS
- Support and assist in the ERP solution ongoing
- Create career paths for all associates that request advancement within USS
- Special projects as assigned by management.
- Associate's Degree (AA) from two year college or technical school
- 7-8 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Additional requirements include: Navision expertise (to included customer care, operations, order entry, and billing), Microsoft Office, budgeting and forecasting, multi-tasking, Strong analytical and decision making skills
- Ability to calculate financial data including discounts, interest, commissions and percentages.
- Ability to apply concepts, such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations.
- Ability to analyze financial data and determine meaning of the data.