Field Ops Supervisor
United Site Services (USS) makes things happen. From building a skyscraper or new home community to providing services to America's largest music festivals, USS is there every step of the way.
As the industry leader in portable sanitation services, we deliver the best for our customers. But to do that, we need the best people to join our team. That's where you come in!
- Supervise, coach, and train within our field operations support team.
- Work with field and finance organizations in researching questionable invoices, service documentations, proof of service rendered, audit of site checks, purchase orders, sub-contracting transactions, and/or system errors.
- Receive, review, document, and respond to all incoming request for system research on accounts that are in question.
- Allocation of work to FOS employee ensuring all work is completed in the expected time frames
- Approve and assign overtime, as needed, for urgent needs of our field operations
- Respond back to requestor in the desired time frame in a professional manner.
- Enter and audit payroll hours for FOS employees
- Active member in system enhancements, procedure creation and review, and IT support as need
- Keep office clean and stocked of items needed for our FOS employees
- Emergency contact for FOS office with a strong commitment to safety
- Special assignments as needed
- High School diploma or general education degree (GED) and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum of 3-5 years general clerical/administrative experience in fast paced environment. Knowledge/understanding of route based business preferred
- Experience in customer care or operations within USS preferred
- Computer knowledge (Microsoft Office)
- Working knowledge of operating office equipment including copy machine, fax machine, phone system, etc.
- Well-developed clerical skills including file maintenance
- Strong written & verbal (customer service) communication skills; analytical, process oriented, and ability to focus on details for long periods of time.