United Site Services (USS) makes things happen. From building a skyscraper or new home community to providing services to America's largest music festivals, USS is there every step of the way.
As the industry leader in portable sanitation services, we deliver the best for our customers. But to do that, we need the best people to join our team. That's where you come in!
Pricing Analyst is responsible for analysis and reporting of all pricing activities in support of Sales and Financial Objectives. The position will be responsible for product pricing, market analysis, competitive intelligence and price modeling. This position will have input in the creation and implementation of the United Site Services go to market price strategy. This role will work cross functionally across Sales, Customer Services and Finance teams.
- Develop pricing models, pricing diagnostics to identify profit opportunities
- Conduct detailed analysis to support strategic pricing initiatives
- Create insights into pricing/quoting win-loss trends and translate into revenue opportunities
- Mine transactional/CRM data to uncover customer and product trends and translate them into pricing actions
- Be power user of Pricing Business Intelligence tool
- Develop metrics and KPIs to deliver at the regional level
- Partner with key stakeholders including Regional Sales and Finance teams
- Understand CPQ system and all related pricing functions
- Work with Pricing Team to develop and roll out Value Pricing/Selling messaging
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES:
- Analytical -- ability to synthesize large data sets into actionable analysis
- Financial Modeling -- ability to build dynamic financial models
- Presentation -- ability to prepare and deliver pricing content to various levels of the organization
- Collaboration -- ability to work with or lead cross functional teams and be the Pricing SME
- High degree of organization
- Adaptability -- USS is a fast paced organization and the candidate will need to manage multiple projects and be able to pivot from one to another quickly
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor's degree; MBA or CPP a plus
- Minimum of 2 -- 4 years of pricing experience.
- Expert level experience with MS Office specifically Excel and Power Point
- Experience with Data Visualization tools; Tableau, Spotfire or Power BI
- Experience with Data extract programs like SQL a plus