Claim Specialist - Finance
United Site Services (USS) makes things happen. From building a skyscraper or new home community to providing services to America's largest music festivals, USS is there every step of the way.
As the industry leader in portable sanitation services, we deliver the best for our customers. But to do that, we need the best people to join our team. That's where you come in!
USS is looking for a highly detail-oriented Credit Specialist to perform a variety of administrative duties for the Accounting Department. This position will support the territory with routine administration functions.
- Review and audit submitted credit requests for designated region.
- Obtain all required supporting documentation and gather for submission.
- Submit credits to appropriate individuals for review and approval.
- Update Credit Log with current credit status and provide updates to individuals when necessary.
- Obtain documentation and approvals for credit card and check refunds requests.
- Assist department with printing, mailing, and filing as needed.
- Process credit cards, credit memos, and refunds.
- Provides back-up support for Accounting Department as needed (A/R, Billing, Credits, etc.)
- Special projects as assigned by management.
In order to be successful at this job, here are some SKILLS you should have:
- Customer Service
- Time Management
- Decision Making and Problem Solving
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- At least 2 years clerical/administrative experience in fast-paced environment, Accounting department experience preferred.
- Computer knowledge (Microsoft Office, accounting software)
- Excellent clerical & accounting skills
- Strong written & verbal communication skills
- Analytical, process oriented, and ability to focus on details for long periods of time