Credit Administrator - Data Entry
United Site Services (USS) makes things happen. From building a skyscraper or new home community to providing services to America's largest music festivals, USS is there every step of the way.
As the industry leader in portable sanitation services, we deliver the best for our customers. But to do that, we need the best people to join our team. That's where you come in!
We are looking for a detail-oriented Credit Administrator to perform a variety of administrative duties for the Accounting department. This position will also support the territory with routine administrative functions.
- Receive credit packets, ensure all documents and approvals are included and complete for processing.
- Update Credit Log with current credit status and provide updates to individuals when necessary.
- Obtain documentation and approvals for credit card and check refunds requests.
- Obtain application instructions for paid invoices from requestor.
- Process credit memos and credit card refunds.
- Assist the department with printing, mailing, and filing as needed.
- Provides back-up support for Accounting Department as needed (A/R, Billing, Credits, etc.)
- Special projects as assigned by management.
In order to be successful at this job, here are some SKILLS you should have:
- Customer Service
- Decision Making and Problem Solving
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum of 2-3 years clerical/administrative experience.
- Computer knowledge (Microsoft Office).
- Well-developed clerical & administrative skills.
- Well organized & ability to work under timelines & constraints.
- Strong written & verbal communication skills.
- Analytical, process oriented, and ability to focus on details for long periods of time.
- Should be a resourceful person and perform in a professional manner.