Business Development Manager
United Site Services (USS) makes things happen. From building a skyscraper or new home community to providing services to America's largest music festivals, USS is there every step of the way.
As the industry leader in portable sanitation services, we deliver the best for our customers. But to do that, we need the best people to join our team. That's where you come in!
PURPOSE: Builds market position by locating, developing, defining, negotiating, and closing growth opportunities by means of acquisition deals.
- Locates or proposes potential business deals by contacting potential sellers; discovering and exploring opportunities.
- Screens potential business deals by analyzing market strategies, deal requirements, potential, and financials; evaluating options.
- Develops negotiating strategies and positions by studying integration of new venture with company strategies and operations; examining risks and potentials; estimating potential acquisition's needs and goals.
- Closes new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations.
- Familiarity with all phases of an acquisition process.
In order to be successful at this job, here are some SKILLS you should have:
- Customer Service
- Decision Making and Problem Solving
- Bachelor's degree in Economics, Accounting, Business Administration or similar field; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum of eight (8) to ten (10) years related experience
- Strong negotiating and closing skills
- Extensive knowledge of the Sanitation/Waste industries
- Strong presentation skills
- High energy level; ability to work with tight deadlines and execute against multiple priorities
- Strong financial analysis skills
- Must have the ability & flexibility to travel as needed