Account Manager (Sales)
United Site Services (USS) makes things happen. From building a skyscraper or new home community to providing services to America's largest music festivals, USS is there every step of the way.
As the industry leader in portable sanitation services, we deliver the best for our customers. But to do that, we need the best people to join our team. That's where you come in!
We are looking for a customer-centric sales expert that can interface with existing and future customers to handle a variety of pre & post sales functions. This role is critical to our organization's growth, which is why we need YOU.
- Calling on all established accounts and for developing new business opportunities. Emphasis of selling responsibility will be on new account acquisition/development as well as maximizing retention and growth of existing customers. Meet company established sales goals for assigned territory/ book of business.
- Conduct effective sales presentations on company's product line in response to the unique needs of each customer. Process customer orders and contracts. Prepare quotes and send bids to customers for new jobs.
- Perform job walks, site checks, and take daily calls.
- Coordinate with various departments within the company to ensure customer requests are handled appropriately and in a timely fashion. Act as liaison between customers, sales, field operations, and office personnel to resolve general inquiries & issues.
- Properly execute all CRM, pricing, and order processing activities to ensure accurate reporting capabilities by management.
- Provide timely weekly expense reports to management.
- Performs miscellaneous sales duties as requested by management.
In order to be successful at this job, here are some SKILLS you should have:
- Customer Relationship development
- Customer Service
- Lead Sourcing
- Closing Sales Leads
- Sales Lead/Customer Follow Up
- Decision Making and Problem Solving
- You are frequently exposed to outside weather conditions, as well as an indoor office environment.
- You can be exposed to wet areas, airborne particles, and fumes of chemicals
- Associate's Degree (AA) from two-year college or technical school; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- At least 2 years related experience and/or training
- Valid Driver's License and proof of current automobile insurance.
- Strong PC proficiency (Microsoft Office, CRM, etc.)