United Site Services (USS) makes things happen. From building a skyscraper or new home community to providing services to America's largest music festivals, USS is there every step of the way.
As the industry leader in portable sanitation services, we deliver the best for our customers. But to do that, we need the best people to join our team. That's where you come in!
The Billing Specialist is detail-oriented and enjoys reviewing multiple invoices for inaccuracies prior to completion. This role is crucial to our Accounting department and will work with others as needed.
- Review and audit orders for errors prior to invoicing.
- Process and submit error reports for review.
- Provide group bills, spreadsheets, and individual invoices via email for customer submission.
- Submit invoices via online customer portal.
- Assist department with printing, mailing, and filing as needed.
- Process credit cards, credit memos, and refunds.
- Provides back-up support for Accounting Department as needed (A/R, Billing, Credits, etc.)
- Special projects as assigned by management.
In order to be successful at this job, here are some SKILLS you should have:
- Customer Service
- Time Management
- Decision Making and Problem Solving
- High School diploma or general education degree (GED) and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum of 2 years general clerical/administrative experience in fast-paced environment.
- Computer knowledge (Microsoft Office)
- Well organized & ability to work under timelines & constraints
- Strong written & verbal (customer service) communication skills; analytical, process oriented, and ability to focus on details for long periods of time.