Pick Up & Delivery Technician- Driver (CDL/Non-CDL)
United Site Services (USS) makes things happen. From building a skyscraper or new home community to providing services to America's largest music festivals, USS is there every step of the way.
As the industry leader in portable sanitation services, we deliver the best for our customers. But to do that, we need the best people to join our team. That's where you come in!
This position is responsible for operating a company truck and driving to various locations to deliver and/or pick-up portable restrooms, hand sinks or holding tanks.
- Perform basic service truck driving functions in accordance with United Site Services (USS) and Department of Transportation (DOT) requirements.
- Perform customer service interaction when on customer work sites to ensure they are getting the services completed to their standard.
- Perform all work duties in a safe manner in accordance with USS and DOT safety standards to ensure no accidents or injuries.
- Perform pick-up and delivery of USS units at customer locations in a timely manner in accordance with customer needs.
- Ability to be flexible in order to meet customer needs when routes needs to be adjusted or changed.
- Provide routing feedback to Operations Manager/Supervisor/Coordinator to be most efficient as well as giving the customer the best service possible.
- Ability to strategically plan for customer needs by discussing their pickup and delivery needs, so the customer's current and future needs are satisfied.
- As needed, conduct portable toilets servicing to USS 8 point service standard.
In order to be successful at this job, here are some SKILLS you should have:
- Customer Service
- Decision Making and Problem Solving
- You are regularly exposed to outside weather conditions, moving mechanical parts, and fumes or airborne particles.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually loud.
- HS Diploma or general education degree (GED); or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- At least 1 year commercial vehicle or general vehicle driving experience (Class CDL A, B, or Class C)
- Possess a valid driver license CDL A or B with endorsement or Class C