Vice President of Sales
United Site Services (USS) makes things happen. From building a skyscraper or new home community to providing services to America's largest music festivals, USS is there every step of the way.
As the industry leader in portable sanitation services, we deliver the best for our customers. But to do that, we need the best people to join our team. That's where you come in!
- Develops annual sales plan in support of organization strategy and objectives.
- Directs implementation and execution of sales policies and practices.
- Establishes individual Sales Rep targets and holds them accountable for results.
- Ensures communications are coordinated, supports sales plan objectives and meets organizational expenditure requirements in conjunction with VP of marketing.
- Recommends sales strategies for improvement based on market research and competitor analyses.
- Builds, develops and manages sales team capable of carrying out needed sales and service initiatives.
- Enforce all USS policies and procedures as it relates to customer and sales activities
- Builds and maintains lasting relationships with Key Regional and National customers.
- Coordinate and complete special or other projects assigned as needed
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, sales and marketing or related field
- 5+ years of applicable experience.
Functional knowledge in these competencies: Business Acumen, Strategic Thinking, Results Driven, Leadership, Customer Focus, Technical Capacity, Communication Proficiency.
- Computer knowledge.
- Ability to supervise others and give direction.