United Site Services (USS) makes things happen. From building a skyscraper or new home community to providing services to America's largest music festivals, USS is there every step of the way.
As the industry leader in portable sanitation services, we deliver the best for our customers. But to do that, we need the best people to join our team. That's where you come in!
We are looking for a detail-oriented Collections Administrator to perform a variety of administrative duties for the Accounting department. This position will also support the territory with routine administrative functions. If you're comfortablet with computers and multi-tasking, this may be perfect for you.
- Handles all administrative functions for the accounting department (Collections) & assigned territory (data input, typing, filing, sorting, mail distribution, etc.)
- Greets and directs visitors to appropriate personnel & maintains visitors log and issues badges (if necessary).
- Opens, sorts, stamps and routes incoming mail according to appropriate department and/or personnel, assisting with scanning and faxing if needed.
- Performs filing & file maintenance.
- Provides back-up support for accounting department as needed (A/R, Billing, Credits, and Collections)
- Handles all statements.
- Processing payments.
- Assisting with lien release process.
- Special projects as assigned by management.
In order to be successful at this job, here are some SKILLS you should have:
- Customer Service
- Decision Making and Problem Solving
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Minimum of 2-3 years clerical/administrative experience.
- Computer knowledge (Microsoft Office)
- Well developed clerical & administrative skills
- Well organized & ability to work under timelines & constraints
- Strong written & verbal communication skills
- Analytical, process oriented, and ability to focus on details for long periods of time
- Should be a resourceful person and perform in a professional manner
- Valid Drivers License and proof of current automobile insurance