United Site Services (USS) makes things happen. From building a skyscraper or new home community to providing services to America's largest music festivals, USS is there every step of the way.
As the industry leader in portable sanitation services, we deliver the best for our customers. But to do that, we need the best people to join our team. That's where you come in!
The Fence Supervisor supervises and coordinates the activities for the fencing yard. They also oversee yard equipment and personnel in accordance with the organizations policies, procedures and applicable law.
- Manages and coordinates all activity for the yard. Supervises all Fence personnel.
- Works with Operations Coordinators and/or Routers to coordinate installs, pick- ups, and repairs to ensure the best efficiencies.
- Analyzes and reports on operational activities, i.e., efficiency, weekly installs and pickups, labor & overtime, fuel, quality of customer care, etc.
- Work directly with other departments to ensure excellent/positive communication within division. Work with various departments to resolve customer service & other issues. Work with Fence Supervisors at other yards to coordinate asset transfers, when necessary.
- Assists Fence Manager with coordinating logistics (installations & pick-up, service/repair of assets) for special events as needed.
- Reviews all paperwork from Technicians including manifests, work tickets, route sheets, DVIR's, etc. for completion and accuracy.
- Reviews and approves Time Saver punches prior to submitting for payroll processing. Reviews and approves time off request forms and schedule time off based on operational necessity.
- Responsible for fleet DOT administration including, log books & record maintenance (DQF's), etc.
- Responsible for the administration of the company's safety program for the driver function. Works with Safety & HR to coordinate safety training, where necessary.
- Responsible for employee development & conducting periodic performance reviews.
- Drive/operate variety of company vehicles.
- Pull trailers with company vehicles.
- Special projects as assigned by management.
In order to be successful at this job, here are some SKILLS you should have:
- Customer Service
- Team Building
- Decision Making and Problem Solving
- While performing the duties of this job, you are regularly exposed to outside weather conditions, moving mechanical parts, and fumes or airborne particles.
- The noise level is usually loud.
- Associate's Degree (AA) from two year college or technical school; or equivalent combination or education and experience.
- At least 2-4 years related experience and/or training
- Valid Driver License (Class CDL A or B with endorsement or Class C).
- Have experience with multi-stop routing system & dispatch procedures
- Computer knowledge (Navision, Microsoft Office & routing/logistics software).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge of all company assets in inventory.
- Knowledge of proper cleaning & repair of those assets.