Talent Acquisition Manager
United Site Services (USS) makes things happen. From building a skyscraper or new home community to providing services to America's largest music festivals, USS is there every step of the way.
As the industry leader in portable sanitation services, we deliver the best for our customers. But to do that, we need the best people to join our team. That's where you come in!
We are looking for an experienced Talent Acquisition Manager who will design, create, and direct our hiring initiatives as we seek new talent for our organization. You will also be responsible for improving efficiency and effectiveness of the hiring process, managing applications, and serving as a valuable brand ambassador. Responsible for full life-cycle recruiting: recruiting, screening and recommending placement of staff by using creative sourcing methods (internal and external) for the enterprise. Our Recruiting department is growing rapidly, and we'd love for YOU to be a part of it.
- Designs, develops and maintains the recruitment process in the organization (including its description, recruitment measurement definitions, regular measurement reporting, taking proper actions to close gaps)
- Experience managing vendor relationship - Recruiting Process Outsource (RPO)
- Designs the selection matrix for choosing the optimum recruitment channel and recruitment source
- Explores the market best practices in recruitment and staffing and implements appropriate best practices for the organization
- Builds a quality relationship with the internal customers and external recruitment agencies
- Monitors and constantly reduces the costs of the recruitment process
- Sets the social media communication strategy for different job profiles and functions in the organization
- Oversees job description library and ensures those are accurate based on roles & responsibilities of each position
- Conducts job interviews for the managerial job positions (or key jobs in the organization)
- Monitors the labor legislation and implements required changes to keep the process compliant
- Manages and develops the team of HR Recruiters
- Acts as a single point of contact for managers regarding recruitment topics
- Manage recruitment efforts and advertising budgets
- Set clear goals and benchmarks for recruitment team
- Train and supervise recruiters in correct company processes
- Adherence to fair employment laws and practices
In order to be successful at this job, here are some SKILLS you should have:
- Customer Service
- Change Management Expertise
- Recruiting Process Design
- Decision Making and Problem Solving
- Bachelor's Degree and at least 3-5 years' experience in recruiting and/or human resources; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience with ADP Recruiting Manager - Applicant Tracking System a plus
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Behavior based interviewing expertise
- Experience in management of individual contributors
- Analytical skills
- Social Media Recruitment Knowledge
- Training Skills
- Valid driver's license required in cases where travel off site is needed
- Travel requirement is approximately 30%
What's in it for you?
At United Site Services, we provide a competitive benefits package, with options for both full and part-time Associates, that lets you live life the way you intend. We offer so much more than a regular paycheck; our benefits package is chalk full of perks such as paid time off, healthcare, 401K matching, employee assistance programs, Life and AD&D insurance and much more!
United Site Services is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate based on Age, Color, Disability, Gender Identity, Genetics, National Origin, Race, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, and Retaliation. With over 90 locations across the continental U.S. and over 2,900 dedicated US associates, United Site Services' workforce is as diverse as the customers we serve. We pride ourselves on being a human-centered company that encourages and appreciates diversity in all its forms -- from employees/customers to the communities we do business in. We are committed to providing an inclusive environment shaped by open communications, mutual respect and the free exchange of ideas. All employees are encouraged to reach their full potential by respecting, and contributing to, this environment.