United Site Services (USS) makes things happen. From building a skyscraper or new home community to providing services to America's largest music festivals, USS is there every step of the way.
As the industry leader in portable sanitation services, we deliver the best for our customers. But to do that, we need the best people to join our team. That's where you come in!
The Sales Administrator is an expert multi-tasker and is hyper-focused on customer service. This position will work within the Sales department to achieve desired outcomes. This may include customer communications, maintaining customer accounts, and gathering/processing sales data.
- Provide outstanding customer service and support sales activities including data input, typing correspondence, etc. Receive, screen and route incoming telephone calls from customers. May, on occasion, provide product pricing information to customers.
- May be assigned a list of customers for which customer service will be provided. Activities may include calling out to customers to take orders, resolve issues, and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Work with the Regional Sales Manager to coordinate logistical activities between sales and operations.
- Resolve customer complaints regarding products, service quality, etc. and escalate issues to the Regional Sales Manager as required. Keep the Regional Sales Manager well informed of activities, results of efforts and potential problems and recommends corrective actions.
- Responsible for maintaining the orders for assigned customer accounts. This includes order entry for new orders, pick-ups and moves. Coordinates the audits of customer accounts with each Branch Manager. Works with billing at the end of the month to ensure timely and accurate invoices are sent to client accounts.
- Responsible for the gathering and processing sales data as needed. Generates sales reports as requested.
- Manage and order supplies for the sales team within budget guidelines.
- Carry out special projects and assignments as requested or assigned by manager including participating in special events, sales, etc.
In order to be successful at this job, here are some SKILLS you should have:
- Customer Service
- Time Management
- Decision Making and Problem Solving
- High School diploma or general education degree (GED) and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- At least 5 years office coordination experience in fast-paced environment
- Valid Driver License
- Computer knowledge (Microsoft Office; electronic time clocks; Navision; GPS or routing software)
- Strong organizational skills including file maintenance
- Strong written & verbal (customer service) communication skills; bilingual (English/Spanish) a plus
- Analytical, process oriented, and ability to focus on details for long periods of time