United Site Services (USS) makes things happen. From building a skyscraper or new home community to providing services to America's largest music festivals, USS is there every step of the way.
As the industry leader in portable sanitation services, we deliver the best for our customers. But to do that, we need the best people to join our team. That's where you come in!
Want to talk with a Recruiter? It's easy! Text USS to 44844
The Sales Administrator is an expert multi-tasker and focused on driving the productivity of our sales team. This position will work within the Sales department to achieve desired outcomes. This will primarily include assisting sales reps with order processing, credit and accounts receivable questions, contracts and quotes, and other non-selling activities.
- Responsible for maintaining the orders for assigned customer accounts. This includes order entry for new orders, pick-ups and moves.
- Processes site check forms for outside sales reps.
- Credit processing
- Contract and purchase order submission to legal dept.
- Assists both sales reps and sales leaders as needed.
- Generates sales reports as requested.
- Manage and order supplies for the sales team within budget guidelines.
- Carry out special projects and assignments as requested or assigned by manager including participating in special events, sales, etc.
In order to be successful at this job, here are some SKILLS you should have:
- Customer Service
- Time Management
- Strong Organizational skills
- Strong written & verbal (customer service) communication skills; bilingual (English/Spanish) a plus
- Decision Making and Problem Solving
- High School diploma or general education degree (GED) and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- At least 3 years office coordination experience in fast-paced environment
- Valid Driver License
- Computer knowledge (Microsoft Office; strong aptitude to learn system applications)