Human Resources Business Partner
The Human Resources Business Partner will manage the day-to-day Human Resource functions for USS all regional and field based employees including employee relations, recruiting and selection, HR compliance, on boarding, record-keeping, training and development, compensation and performance management.
- Provide HR support, process knowledge, advice and consultation to employees and managers supporting regional employees
- Partner with Business, HR Partners on strategic projects and initiatives for regional functions
- Promote positive employee relations and build relationships with employees and managers to become a trusted advisor
- Coach functional leadership in assigned client groups on issues including application of HR policies and processes and complex employee issues.
- Coach employees on people management, career development, personal leadership, and 360 assessments.
- Consult with local and/or functional leaders in areas such as organizational assessment, succession planning, organizational structure, and work force planning change management in order to strengthen overall organizational capability.
- Ensure alignment of HR processes
- Conduct Employee Relations investigations and provide recommendation for resolution.
- Handle escalations to resolve client queries and issues as appropriate
- Collaborate with Corporate HR team on defining and implementing process standardization and improvements.
- Demonstrate success translating business strategies into organizational and HR strategies and actions.
- Comprehensive HR experience, including a complete understanding of and hands-on exposure to the full mix of HR functions
- Experience working across a complex organizational matrix.
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced environment and handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- A record of accomplishment of positive results and an ability to show how his/her programs and policies have contributed to the growth and bottom line profitability of an organization while enhancing or driving cultural change.
- Adherence to fair employment laws and practices; CA Labor Law
- Fluent in Spanish
- 5 years' experience in Human Resources; Field based HR experience.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Valid driver's license required due to travel requirements.
- Ability to travel 30%
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Experience in management of individual contributors
- Analytical skills
- Training skills