United Site Services (USS) makes things happen. From building a skyscraper or new home community to providing services to America's largest music festivals, USS is there every step of the way.
As the industry leader in portable sanitation services, we deliver the best for our customers. But to do that, we need the best people to join our team. That's where you come in!
- HS Diploma or general education degree (GED); or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- At least 2-years office coordination experience in a fast paced environment.
- Knowledge/understanding of service or waste industry preferred
- Valid Driver License
- Computer knowledge (Microsoft Office; electronic time clocks; Navision; GPS or routing software)
- Working knowledge of operating office equipment including copy machine, fax machine, phone system, etc.
- Strong organizational skills including file maintenance
- Strong written & verbal (customer service) communication skills
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) a plus
- Analytical, process oriented
- Ability to focus on details for long periods of time