United Site Services (USS) makes things happen. From building a skyscraper or new home community to providing services to America's largest music festivals, USS is there every step of the way.
As the industry leader in portable sanitation services, we deliver the best for our customers. But to do that, we need the best people to join our team. That's where you come in!
This position will assist the Service Technician with service/pumping/cleaning portable restrooms and/or holding tanks. You will also assist with supporting safe actions and operations of equipment.
- Assist with conducting daily pre-shift & post-shift vehicle inspection & report deficiencies to shop immediately. Also, report improper operation, faulty equipment, and unusual conditions to the Service Technician/Mechanic/Operations Supervisor/Manager.
- Assist with maintaining telephone or radio contact with Operations Coordinators to receive additional instructions, changes to work locations, etc.
- Service portable restrooms, holding tanks, sinks, showers, etc., at various work sites by following the Company's servicing guidelines.
- Restock paper products, hand sanitizer, soap, etc. in units being serviced.
- Clean interior and exterior of units and add chemical solution to portable restroom units.
- Follow all established safety rules & regulations.
- Provide support to Service Technician to ensure safe operation of the service truck in the plants and refineries (example: spotter when backing up, etc.)
- Special/Other projects as assigned by management.
In order to be successful at this job, here are some SKILLS you should have:
- Customer Service
- Decision Making and Problem Solving
- You are regularly exposed to outside weather conditions, moving mechanical parts, and fumes or airborne particles.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually loud.
- HS Diploma or general education degree (GED); or equivalent combination of education and experience.