United Site Services (USS) makes things happen. From building a skyscraper or new home community to providing services to America's largest music festivals, USS is there every step of the way.
As the industry leader in portable sanitation services, we deliver the best for our customers. But to do that, we need the best people to join our team. That's where you come in!
Drives a commercial truck with tank to and from specified destinations providing service to sanitation units, as well as transporting waste and sanitary products. Carries out responsibilities in accordance with organization's policies and procedures. May also perform other necessary basic duties.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Drive and operate company trucks and equipment.
- Service various customer needs through the use of company equipment.
- Operate pump equipment.
- Complete various paperwork related to the work and DOT regulations.
- Interact with customers to ensure the work is completed to their satisfaction.
- Communicate with office personnel regarding obstacles, needs and customer interaction.
- Document any changes to the scope of work or additional instructions to be added to the customer's profile.
- Follows all safety precautions and driving guidelines while operating the truck and accessing units, which includes reporting any truck damages and/or accidents to management immediately
- Follows Untied Site Services safety rules: utilizes protective clothing and equipment, reports safety hazards and incidents to supervisor
- Attend safety meeting
- Perform other duties as assigned
QUALIFICATIONS, KNOWLEDGE, SKILL & ABILITIES
- A valid Class A CDL with tanker endorsement.
- Ability to drive 18 speed manual transmission.
- At least one year experience driving Class A tank truck.
- Ability to multi-task and work independently while being safety conscious.
- Ability to read and follow map books and or ability to use mapping technology. To apply to this position, please send your resume and cover letter to USS@adp.com