United Site Services (USS) makes things happen. From building a skyscraper or new home community to providing services to America's largest music festivals, USS is there every step of the way.
As the industry leader in portable sanitation services, we deliver the best for our customers. But to do that, we need the best people to join our team. That's where you come in!
Want to talk with a Recruiter? It's easy! Text USS to 44844
We are looking for a Fence Welder to perform welding, repair and fabrication duties as assigned or required. To be successful, you will maintain a high level of work quality.
- Performs various types of welding, repair and fabrication duties as required or assigned
- Works directly with the weld shop foreman repairing, welding and fabricating
- Complete work orders as required
- Follows Untied Site Services safety rules: utilizes protective clothing and equipment, reports safety hazards and incidents to supervisor
- Attend safety meetings twice a month
- Perform other duties as assigned
In order to be successful at this job, here are some SKILLS you should have:
- Customer Service
- Time Management
- Decision Making and Problem Solving
- While performing the duties of this job, you are regularly exposed to outside weather conditions, moving mechanical parts, and fumes or airborne particles.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually very loud
- HS Diploma or general education degree (GED); or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- At least 1-3 years related welding experience
- Valid Driver License
- Mechanical repair skills
- Ability to multi-task and work independently while being safety conscious
- Operate a forklift preferred
- Ability to work with others, maintain a high level of work quality and follow directions