United Site Services (USS) makes things happen. From building a skyscraper or new home community to providing services to America's largest music festivals, USS is there every step of the way.
As the industry leader in portable sanitation services, we deliver the best for our customers. But to do that, we need the best people to join our team. That's where you come in!
Want to talk with a Recruiter? It's easy! Text USS to 44844
PURPOSE: The Regional Sales Director is responsible for building and developing a high-performing Sales team within a defined territory in the region to drive revenue growth and to achieve region sales goals. He/she develops business plans to aggressively grow the territory. This position recruits top talent, actively coach performance, and provides on-going learning and development opportunities to sales professionals.
- Analyze sales data intelligence to drive sales strategies within region.
- Communicate USS sales vision, business plans, and organizational updates to the Sales team.
- Develop a strategic territory plan for reliably delivering financial growth and for expanding in the region.
- Assign sales territories to sales representatives, coordinates sales activities, quotas, and goals.
- Liaison with marketing and business intelligence functions to formulate regional sales strategy.
- Execute marketing plans to develop local referenceable customers and increase brand awareness.
- Accountable for delivering on strategy for attracting, developing and retaining the highest quality talent available in the market place, and succession planning.
- Manage the performance and professional development of sales team.
- Ensure Sales team alignment with USS sales processes, practices, and policies.
- Analyze sales activity and results to direct individual performance and to provide input to senior management reporting.
- Analyzes and controls expenditures of region to conform to budgetary requirements.
- Represent USS in the community to enhance business relationships and to increase brand awareness.
- Ensure ethical business practices.
- Monitors and evaluates the activities and products of the competition.
- Champion, demonstrate, and uphold our core values: Customer Centric, Respect, Integrity, Teamwork, responsible, accountable, & winning.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- A minimum of 7 years sales experience -- route based service industry preferred
- A minimum of 5 years in a management position leading a large staff of employees
- Other required skills: Meeting Sales Goals, Motivation for Sales, Territory Management, Presentation Skills, Performance Management, Building Relationships, Emphasizing Excellence, Negotiation, Results Driven, Sales Planning, Managing Profitability