United Site Services (USS) makes things happen. From building a skyscraper or new home community to providing services to America's largest music festivals, USS is there every step of the way.
As the industry leader in portable sanitation services, we deliver the best for our customers. But to do that, we need the best people to join our team. That's where you come in!
Want to talk with a Recruiter? It's easy! Text USS to 44844
We are looking for an experienced Inside Sales Supervisor that enjoys leading a team and maximizing sales. The primary objective is to drive performance improvements that will lead to customer retention, growth, and achievement of Department goals.
- Lead, motivate and guide the members of the Inside Sales team to maintain the highest level of performance.
- Work closely with Director of Inside Sales to define and monitor KPI's of team members and overall team performance.
- Conduct regular deskside performance reviews of 1 minimum per month per Inside Sales Representative.
- Focus on the growth and development of both the Inside Government Desk and Out of Footprint team.
- Meet specific revenue volume growth targets as set by the Director of Inside Sales in the assigned regions of the business.
- Maintain and keep ALL attendance records of team members and assure compliance with USS Company Attendance Policy. Confidentiality and HR compliance must be maintained at all times.
- Maintain and promote a professional leadership relationship with all departments within the company's internal and external organization to achieve satisfactory optimal performance, compliance and problem resolution for the Inside Sales Team, Customers, Clients and Employees of the company.
- Assist in the on boarding of new Inside Sales Associates.
- Meet with Director of Inside Sales weekly to review Inside Sales Representative/ Department performance in the areas of activities, quotes, and sales as tracked within CRM system.
- Performs miscellaneous duties as requested by management.
In order to be successful at this job, here are some SKILLS you should have:
- Customer Service
- Time Management
- Decision Making and Problem Solving
- High School diploma or general education degree (GED) (Bachelor's Degree preferred) and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 5+ years' experience selling in a business to business environment
- Valid Driver License
- Strong track record of meeting challenging goals in a highly competitive marketplace.
- Good at conflict resolution, and problem-solving through strong interpersonal skills and creativity.
- Experience with route based/site services business preferred
- Strong organization skills
- Strong analytical skills with attention to detail.
- Must be goal oriented, self-disciplined, and self-motivated to produce results