The Accounts Payable Supervisor will be a key contributor to the AP department by processing vendor invoices, preparing weekly check runs and performing other duties as necessary.
Duties & Responsibilities:
* Supervise the Accounts Payable Department through the efficient entry, coding and payment of all vendor accounts.
* Responsible for providing customer service for our internal and external customers, fielding questions directed at accounts payable.
* Responsible for processing weekly disbursement, including checks and ACH payments
* Maintaining a current listing of the Accounts Payable Department job functions and addressing staff assignment
* Communicate effectively with employees and maintain a positive working relationship when addressing problems and coming up with solutions.
* Supervise reconciliation of vendor accounts and their balances
* Training staff on new procedures
Proven work experience as an Accounts Payable Supervisor
Experience within AP department which processes approx. 8k invoices weekly
Effective communication and interpersonal skills
Strong computer skills, including MS Excel
Attention to detail and accuracy
Team management skills
Ability to prioritize work
BS degree in Accounting or Finance
Minimum of 3 years' experience in similar role.
What's in it for you?
Copyright ® 2018 All Rights Reserved
Anonymized data is stored for redirects to the career site tracking successful searches leading to job applications in effort to measure effectiveness of partners in sourcing job candidates and job searches. We request use of anonymized data to improve your experience on our site.
Cookies are used on this site to assist in continually improving the candidate experience and all the interaction data we store of our visitors is anonymous.