United Site Services (USS) makes things happen. From building a skyscraper or new home community to providing services to America's largest music festivals, USS is there every step of the way.
As the industry leader in portable sanitation services, we deliver the best for our customers. But to do that, we need the best people to join our team. That's where you come in!
Want to talk with a Recruiter? It's easy! Text USS to 44844
Under general supervision, you will ensure that the yard is firing on all cylinders. This may include preventative maintenance on equipment, checking equipment, and helping other Associates as needed.
- Check, wash, repair, paint and store toilets, containers and other company materials.
- Use steam cleaner and/or pressure washer for cleaning assets (toilets, sinks, etc.) Keep wash pad area clean and organized.
- Check and clean water-recycling system daily.
- Inform Supervisor/Manager of material used throughout the day. Report any problems found on equipment throughout the day to Supervisor.
- Completely check and repair units before delivery and upon return.
- Conducts general facility maintenance and minor repairs as needed.
- Assist with the retrofitting of special or high-end units.
- Follow United Site Services safety rules: utilizes protective clothing and equipment, reports safety hazards and incidents to supervisors.
- Uses forklift for loading and unloading assets (toilets, sinks, etc.)
- Occasionally operate P&D/Service truck as needed.
In order to be successful at this job, here are some SKILLS you should have:
- Customer Service
- Decision Making and Problem Solving
- While performing the duties of this job, you are regularly exposed to outside weather conditions, moving mechanical parts, and fumes or airborne particles.
- The noise level is usually loud
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- At least 1-year general labor experience and/or training; or equivalent combination or education and experience.