United Site Services (USS) makes things happen. From building a skyscraper or new home community to providing services to America's largest music festivals, USS is there every step of the way.
As the industry leader in portable sanitation services, we deliver the best for our customers. But to do that, we need the best people to join our team. That's where you come in!
Want to talk with a Recruiter? It's easy! Text USS to 44844
The Regional Fence Manager will help launch and grow a temporary fence line of business in a fast-paced, fast-growing culture. A unique hands-on opportunity to leave your fingerprints on the rollout of the business, this role will be responsible for building and growing a team, managing and coordinating the activities for the fencing yard, and ultimately identifying opportunities of operational improvements driving the overall strategy, priorities, and direction for the region. This position will oversee the overall management of yard equipment and personnel in accordance with the organizations policies, procedures and applicable law.
- Grow new customers
- Grow revenue with existing customers
- Experience/ability to build a business model to support growth of temporary fence rental and installation
- History of running a rental/service business with limited assistance
- Determine the need for capital expenditure based on forecasted growth
- Report on productivity, revenue and EBITDA growth
- Create a management team, and work with that management team to create service/installation teams
- Must be able to travel along the east coast
- Must possess salesmanship skillset
- Must be able to understand and manipulate Microsoft Office apps at a strong level
- Must have strong P&L comprehension ability
- Strong analytical skill set required
- Strong People skill set required
- History of driving safety culture in a DOT environment
- Ability to understand and work with municipal requirements around the temporary installation of fence
- Must be willing and able to help ensure any necessary license requirements for the installation of temporary fence are obtained, and timely renewed, for all states along the eastern US seaboard To apply to this position, please send your resume and cover letter to USS@adp.com