United Site Services (USS) makes things happen. From building a skyscraper or new home community to providing services to America's largest music festivals, USS is there every step of the way.
As the industry leader in portable sanitation services, we deliver the best for our customers. But to do that, we need the best people to join our team. That's where you come in!
PRIMARY PURPOSE: USS is looking for a detail oriented, solutions-focused Salesforce Developer / Admin to join our growing applications team. The Senior Oracle Systems Engineer provides broad functional and technical expertise within multiple business areas taking responsibility for the day-to-day support of USS's Salesforce platform (Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud, Field Service, Pardot). You will play a critical role in supporting and enhancing solutions across our entire Salesforce footprint. This position will work collaboratively with end users and other IT team members to deliver solutions across a wide variety of stakeholders throughout the business. Utilizing strong knowledge of Salesforce applications, you will troubleshoot, determine the root cause, and effectively resolve production problems. Excellent customer service and communication skills are critical for this position. Our Salesforce Support Developer/Admin will work closely with senior developers and BAs to solve system issues and streamline business processes.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Provide day-to-day support of installed Salesforce applications and related enhancements. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Help Desk ticket management, which may include assignment or reassignment of tickets among team members
- Problem and resolution documentation
- Communication with internal customers,
- Root cause analysis of reported issues
- Timely issue research and resolution
- Effective collaboration with Salesforce Support
- Work with Salesforce business analysts and developers on problem resolution coordination of deployments of configuration and enhancements
- Execute approved configuration changes to fields, workflows, reports, roles/permissions, security settings, page layouts, custom objects, reports and dashboards
- Remain current on Salesforce releases, features, best practices, applications, technologies and certifications (Trailhead)
- Analyze Salesforce release documentation for impact on current implementation and recommend testing strategies
- Other duties as assigned
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem solving skills as well as in-depth knowledge of Oracle Applications in the global environment is a must
- Experience with Salesforce SalesCloud, ServiceCloud, Pardot, Field Service, and CPQ applications; Salesforce certifications a strong plus
- Very strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent customer service working skills with a sense of urgency
- Ability to multitask and meet deadlines
- Ability to understand business concepts and evaluate the impact of business changes on systems
- Ability to learn new applications
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
Bachelor's degree in computer science, engineering or information technology, and 1-3 years relevant IT field and Systems Development experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Minimum of one year Salesforce experience