United Site Services (USS) makes things happen. From building a skyscraper or new home community to providing services to America's largest music festivals, USS is there every step of the way.
As the industry leader in portable sanitation services, we deliver the best for our customers. But to do that, we need the best people to join our team. That's where you come in!
Want to talk with a Recruiter? It's easy! Text USS to 44844
The Fence Equipment Specialist performs a variety of fence branch duties and preventative maintenance activities to help keep equipment and yard/facility in good working condition.
- Check, repair, store fence, fence equipment and other related company assets.
- Keep maintenance and repair area clean and organized.
- Inform Supervisor/Manager of material used throughout the day. Report any problems found on equipment throughout the day to supervisor.
- Inventory must be completely checked and repaired before delivery and upon return.
- Conducts general facility maintenance and minor repairs as needed.
- Uses forklift for loading and unloading assets (fence panels, bike rakes, etc.)
- Occasionally operate delivery truck as needed.
- Follow United Site Services safety rules: utilizes protective clothing and equipment, reports safety hazards and incidents to supervisors.
- Special/Other projects as assigned by management.
In order to be successful at this job, here are some SKILLS you should have:
- Customer Service
- Safety Focused
- Time Management
- Decision Making and Problem Solving
- High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED); or equivalent combination of education and experience
- At least 1-year related general labor experience
- Valid Driver License