Want to talk with a Recruiter? It's easy! Text USS to 44844
PURPOSE: United Site Services is looking for a dynamic, inspirational leader of our growing Field Service and Operations development team. The Business Application Manager will ensure successful implementation and support of applications supporting our Order Management, Field Service, and Operations divisions and will foster and maintain positive relationships with internal customers while advancing the Salesforce-based applications at United Site Services. This position provides broad functional and technical expertise across multiple business areas, in the analysis, design, development and implementation of business processes and applications. You will be responsible for leading and developing a team of Business Analysts, Developers, and Administrators, increasing their knowledge of the United Site Services business and managing the implementation and development of our application systems in accordance with USS's SDLC methodologies. You will also assist internal customers with new product reviews, tests, and pilots while identifying ways to streamline processes and improve customer service and IT delivery.
- Lead, motivate and guide a team of Business Analysts, Developers, and Administrators to maintain the highest level of performance in all phases of the software development lifecycle, from initial scoping through documentation, user training, and knowledge transfer
- Proactively lead the creation of a forward-thinking vision to collaboratively design cross-functional processes and solutions to strategic business challenges in the Order Management, Field Service, and Operations divisions
- Demonstrate a full understanding of the Company's business and IT strategies and support and lead the execution of plans to achieve them
- Provide consultative support to internal business customers on cross-organizational processes and lead the review, acquisition, and implementation of new products
- Proactively identify ways by which IT can add value to business teams to provide thought leadership and improve processes and effectively communicate them to key stakeholders
- Maintain strong, ongoing relationships with business partners, project teams, and other stakeholders. Identify opportunities to forge new relationships
- Understand interactions and interdependencies between different applications and ensure proper integration of business applications, focusing on Salesforce's Field Service Lightning, CPQ, and Order Management applications and ServiceMax and MapAnything
- Review business requirements for multifunctional projects offering solutions to business needs and identify and offer solutions to operational inefficiencies, conflicting business practices, and integration challenges
- Provide continuous feedback to business partners regarding the priorities and status of work being performed within IT
- Research and demonstrate how new technologies, best practices and trends can be incorporated into business and IT processes leveraging a strong understanding of end-to-end processes.
- Collaborate with project managers and other IT leadership in technical resource planning
In order to be successful at this job, here are some SKILLS you should have:
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams to deliver strategic solutions for our business partners
- Ability to help others understand new business requirements and processes
- Demonstrated flexibility in a fast paced and changing environment. Ability to react quickly and concisely. Able to champion change to other members of project teams.
- Excellent leadership skills; ability to drive and motivate team to achieve results; ability to influence and inspire action and achieve goals.
- Excellent organizational, customer service, and problem solving skills
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills, including the ability to present ideas and suggestions clearly and effectively.
- Excellent strategic and problem solving skills to effectively influence decision making.
- Strong organizational skills; ability to accomplish multiple tasks within the agreed upon timeframes through effective prioritization of duties and function in a fast paced environment.
- Self-motivated, able to inspire a team and to work both independently and with others
- Strong follow-up skills; ability to organize applicable department timelines and follow up with internal and external customer needs.
- Proficiency in project management techniques and processes
- Able to quickly and independently learn new business models, processes, tools and technology, including Agile techniques.
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office suite, Visio, and Microsoft Project
- Experience with the Salesforce.com platform required, preferably with Salesforce CPQ, Order Management, and Field Service Lightning applications as well as ServiceMax and MapAnything
- Bachelor's Degree, preferably in Computer Sciences, Operations, Logistics, or equivalent experience
- Minimum of seven years of technical and managerial experience in business application design, implementation, modification, and support in a distributed environment, ideally leveraging the Salesforce platform to support the Order Management, Field Service, and Operations functions
- Five or more years of supervisory experience strongly preferred
- Three or more years of experience in a route-based service industry strongly preferred