United Site Services (USS) makes things happen. From building a skyscraper or new home community to providing services to America's largest music festivals, USS is there every step of the way.
As the industry leader in portable sanitation services, we deliver the best for our customers. But to do that, we need the best people to join our team. That's where you come in!
Want to talk with a Recruiter? It's easy! Text USS to 44844
Responsible for operating a company service truck and driving to various locations to service/pump/clean portable restrooms or holding tanks as needed to cover overflow routes and for co-workers out sick/ on vacation.
- Conduct daily pre-shift & post-shift vehicle inspection & report deficiencies to shop immediately. Also, report improper operation, faulty equipment, and unusual conditions to the Operations Supervisor/Manager.
- Operate service truck to and from pre-designated work sites based on daily routing information.
- Maintain telephone or radio contact with dispatch to receive additional instructions, changes to work locations, etc.
- Service portable restrooms, holding tanks, sinks, showers, etc., at various work sites by following the Company's servicing guidelines.
- Restock paper products, hand sanitizer, soap, etc. in units being serviced.
- Clean interior and exterior of units and add chemical solution to portable restroom units.
- Maintains truck logs according to state and federal regulations.
- Follow all established safety rules & regulations.
- Special/Other projects as assigned by management.
In order to be successful at this job, here are some SKILLS you should have:
- Customer Service
- Time Management
- Decision Making and Problem Solving
- HS Diploma or general education degree (GED); or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- At least 1-year vehicle driving experience
- Valid Driver License (CDL Class A or B)