PRIMARY PURPOSE: Responsible for the daily supervision and support of the Cash Application Department. Ensure timely processing of all payments, credit cards, ACH/Wire payments.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS: include the following and other duties may be assigned as needed.
- Manages the accuracy of posting of payments.
- Review and approve all reconciliations and adjustments.
- Balance credits from banks to general ledger posting daily.
- Assist the Account Resolution Department with reconciliation of complex accounts and payments.
- Work as a liaison to the bank and electronic lockbox for any outstanding issues and/or implementation.
- Work the queue of the daily cash postings as necessary.
QUALIFICATIONS:To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
Associate's Degree (A.A.) from two year college or two years of equivalent experience. Minimum of 3-5 years specific cash applications experience in a fast paced environment.
Additional requirements include: strong understanding of the Company's equipment, products & services; strong oral & written communication skills; excellent planning, organizational, analytical and decision making skills; PC proficiency. Well-developed clerical and accounting skills.