PRIMARY PURPOSE: Manage and Lead the Account Resolutions Department. Provide high level of customer service to both external and internal customers while protecting the accounts receivable and maximizing cash collection.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS: include the following and other duties may be assigned as needed.
- Responsible for the collection and management of the companies Accounts Receivable.
- Lead and develop the team of Account Resolution Specialist to drive down delinquency and DSO. Implement expectations, teach and track results to manage accountability
- Ability to create an environment that encourages and rewards teamwork and collaboration
- Implement and manage processes to reduce bad debt
- Monitor and negotiate the resolution of high balance and severely delinquent accounts
- Establish relationships with Operations and Sales leaders to coordinate efforts of resolution
- Monitor all customer bankruptcies to minimize financial loss
- Support team with special projects and workflow process improvements
- Strong knowledge on laws and regulations concerning credit and collection issues, such as lien laws, bonds and forcible guarantees of payment.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and ability to tailor communication to audience
QUALIFICATIONS:To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
Bachelor's Degree (B.A.) from a four year college or two to five years related experience and/or training; Minimum 5-7 years in credit and collections with 5 years of supervisory experience.
Additional requirements include: strong understanding of the Company's equipment, products & services; strong oral & written communication skills; excellent planning, organizational, analytical and decision making skills; PC proficiency. Well-developed clerical and accounting skills.