United Site Services (USS) makes things happen. From building a skyscraper or new home community to providing services to America's largest music festivals, USS is there every step of the way.
As the industry leader in portable sanitation services, we deliver the best for our customers. But to do that, we need the best people to join our team. That's where you come in!
Want to talk with a Recruiter? It's easy! Text USS to 44844
PURPOSE: Under general supervision, this position performs a variety of duties related to the preventative maintenance and upkeep of comfort stations to keep equipment in good working condition. Cleans interior and exterior of comfort stations to ensure they are in A+ condition for customers.
- Thoroughly clean interior and exterior of comfort stations using appropriate equipment including steam cleaner and/or pressure washer
- Perform detailed cleaning of comfort stations including toilets, urinals, mirrors, walls, floors, etc.
- Replenish supplies used in and for comfort stations
- Keep wash pad area clean and organized
- Check and clean water-recycling system daily.
- Inform Supervisor/Manager of material used throughout the day. Report any problems found on equipment throughout the day to Supervisor.
- Units must be completely checked and repaired before delivery and upon return.
- Assist with the retrofitting of special or high end units.
- Occasionally use forklift in the course of daily role as necessary
- Follow United Site Services safety rules: utilizes protective clothing and equipment, reports safety hazards and incidents to supervisors.
- Special/Other projects as assigned by management.
In order to be successful at this job, here are some SKILLS you should have:
- Customer Service
- Decision Making and Problem Solving
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or equivalent experience
- 1 year of general labor experience and/or training
- Knowledge of Cleaning and Chemical Supplies
- Bi-Lingual Preferred (English and Spanish)