United Site Services (USS) makes things happen. From building a skyscraper or new home community to providing services to America's largest music festivals, USS is there every step of the way.
As the industry leader in portable sanitation services, we deliver the best for our customers. But to do that, we need the best people to join our team. That's where you come in!
Want to talk with a Recruiter? It's easy! Text USS to 44844
PURPOSE: This position ensures delivery of excellent customer service for National Account & GSA customers through timely and accurate entry and processing of orders.
- Enter a high volume of National Account and Subcontracted orders paying close attention to detail.
- Work in a fast paced environment with a high desire for quality work and accuracy.
- Work closely with Sales team to ensure National Account and GSA contract pricing is followed and customer contract requirements are met.
- Answer calls from customers and sales personnel in a professional and efficient manner. Attend to customer questions, complaints and concerns immediately, facilitating satisfactory resolution.
- Enter large event orders and subcontracted orders accurately. Follow orders through to completion and make changes as needed to ensure accurate invoicing.
- Support the Sales team, Internal Departments and customers completing a variety of tasks including entry of orders, change orders, validation of pricing and products, pick-ups, account updates and payment processing.
- Perform necessary audits on incoming orders validating that the information provided is complete, accurate, and within company policy guidelines.
- Perform research as needed on billing and order history.
- Follow up on service issues to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Professionally communicate with customers, yards, and sales reps to ensure work is performed accurately and on time.
- Provide confirmation of completed orders back to the submitting party.
- Provide consistent feedback to management working towards continuous improvement.
- Handle special projects as assigned by Department Manager
- High school diploma or General Education Degree (GED)
- 1-2 year experience in customer service or order entry capacity or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience required
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Ability to multi-task 3. Strong analytical and decision making skills
- Excellent PC proficiency (data entry, Microsoft Office suite). Microsoft Navision and understanding of the company's equipment, and services would be helpful.