United Site Services (USS) makes things happen. From building a skyscraper or new home community to providing services to America's largest music festivals, USS is there every step of the way.
As the industry leader in portable sanitation services, we deliver the best for our customers. But to do that, we need the best people to join our team. That's where you come in!
Want to talk to a Recruiter? It's easy! Text USS to 44844
PURPOSE: Provide customer service for the assigned portfolio of accounts. Responsible for the monitoring and maintaining of the assigned accounts while delivering excellent customer service to both the external and internal customer.
- Responsible for the collection and management of the assigned portfolio.
- Provide reconciliation of customer accounts and resolve outstanding balance issues. Identify and submit credit memos.
- Establish relationships with customers to encourage faster pay.
- Ability to maintain a high volume of phone calls.
- Communicate and follow up effectively with sales department regarding customer accounts on a timely basis.
- Work with both Sales and the customer in the resolution of disputed balances.
- Enlist the efforts of sales and senior management when necessary to accelerate the collection process.
- Work with the billing department to ensure POs are utilized and accurate.
- Work as a liaison with Sub-Contracting to ensure proper billing to our customers.
- Suggest account adjustments, small balance write offs and escalate uncollected balances for write offs.
- Meet defined department goals and activity metrics.
- Associate's Degree (A.A.) from two year college or two to five years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Strong understanding of the Company's equipment, products & services
- Strong oral & written communication skills
- Excellent planning, organizational, analytical
- Decision making skills
- PC proficiency
- Well-developed clerical and accounting skills.