United Site Services (USS) makes things happen. From building a skyscraper or new home community to providing services to America's largest music festivals, USS is there every step of the way.
As the industry leader in portable sanitation services, we deliver the best for our customers. But to do that, we need the best people to join our team. That's where you come in!
Want to talk to a Recruiter? It's easy! Text USS to 44844
PURPOSE: Process daily application of cash receipts, review posting and ensure payment is applied appropriately.
- Responsible for the daily application of cash receipts through lockbox, ACH/Wire, Credit card payments and cash.
- Research and resolve unapplied/unidentified cash receipts.
- Reconciliation of adjustments related to prior payments posted as well as auditing and correction of rejected payments.
- Provide timely responses to all cash application inquiries.
- Research and process charge backs, returns and bad checks.
- Associate's Degree (A.A.) from two year college or two years of equivalent experience. Minimum of 2 years specific cash applications experience in a fast paced environment.
- Strong understanding of the Company's equipment, products & services
- Strong oral & written communication skills
- Excellent planning, organizational, analytical and decision making skills
- PC proficiency
- Well-developed clerical and accounting skills.