Salesforce Business Analyst
United Site Services (USS) makes things happen. From building a skyscraper or new home community to providing services to America's largest music festivals, USS is there every step of the way.
As the industry leader in portable sanitation services, we deliver the best for our customers. But to do that, we need the best people to join our team. That's where you come in!
Want to talk with a Recruiter? It's easy! Text USS to 44844
United Site Services is looking for a dynamic go-getter to join our growing team of Business Analysts. The Application Business Analyst consults with business and IT team members about initiatives and issues. The incumbent works in a fast-paced, cross-functional environment and participates in the design, implementation, and modification of custom or packaged applications and reporting tools.
- Provide input for a forward-thinking vision to collaboratively design cross-functional processes and solutions to business challenges.
- Evaluate and present flexible, scalable and supportable options to stakeholders and help them vet alternatives that support project and business objectives.
- Proactively identify ways by which IT can add value to business teams to improve processes and effectively communicate them to key stakeholders.
- Collaborate with, and facilitate communication between, IT and business partners in order to drive change.
- Demonstrate how new technologies, best practices and trends can be incorporated into business and IT processes leveraging a strong understanding of end-to-end processes.
- Participate in estimating and planning activities; communicate and execute essential duties of projects.
- Maintain strong, ongoing relationships with business partners, project teams and other stakeholders.
- Create clear and concise documentation throughout all project phases and activities.
- Participate in the elicitation, analysis and documentation of complex requirements and business needs, utilizing various techniques such as process mapping; support the resolution of conflicting requirements and trace requirements through to solution.
- Propose design solutions for end-user adoption and productivity improvement, with usability in mind.
- Execute on configuration, reporting and other technical activities.
- Partner with the Quality Assurance team to share project information and validate test scripts. Will also perform system testing and write and execute testing plans.
In order to be successful at this job, here are some SKILLS you should have:
- Business Intelligence
- Customer Service
- Decision Making and Problem Solving
- BA/BS in business discipline or information technology
- Minimum 5 years' professional experience in business analysis, application design, implementation, and support or as a super user or auditor preferred.
- Certification of Competency in Business Analysis certification preferred.