Special Events Specialist
United Site Services (USS) makes things happen. From building a skyscraper or new home community to providing services to America's largest music festivals, USS is there every step of the way.
As the industry leader in portable sanitation services, we deliver the best for our customers. But to do that, we need the best people to join our team. That's where you come in!
Want to talk to a Recruiter? It's easy! Text USS to 44844
PURPOSE: Special Event Specialist will use their people skills to interact with the patrons that are there for a special event to make their experience fun and unforgettable.
- Wiping down countertops of any water
- Refilling soap dispensers and replacing any paper products such as toilet paper and hand paper towels throughout the event
- Toilet and Shower stall cleaning where applicable
- Sweeping and mopping floors as needed
- Opening doors for women and handicap
- Also, directing all patrons to use the proper facility, such as, men in the men's room and women in the women's room
- All cleaning and restocking products will be provided to you by United Site Services
- High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED); legal ability to work in the United States
- Knowledge of Cleaning and Chemical Supplies
- Bi-Lingual Preferred (English and Spanish)