United Site Services (USS) makes things happen. From building a skyscraper or new home community to providing services to America's largest music festivals, USS is there every step of the way.
As the industry leader in portable sanitation services, we deliver the best for our customers. But to do that, we need the best people to join our team. That's where you come in!
PURPOSE: USS is looking for a detail oriented, solutions-focused Salesforce Developer / Admin to join our growing applications team. Using the Salesforce platform (Sales Cloud, Service Cloud) and third party applications (Pardot), you will play a critical role in designing, enhancing and implementing effective and scalable solutions across many business functions. This position will work collaboratively to deliver solutions across a wide variety of stakeholders throughout the business. USS needs a self-starter who has the ability to multitask in a dynamic environment. Our Salesforce Developer/Admin will have the confidence to work independently and accomplish tasks with minimal guidance to achieve our strategic initiatives.
- Support business objectives by leveraging the Salesforce platform to build and configure comprehensive solutions that improve business processes and drive efficiency gains across all business functions
- Analyze business and technical requirements, with particular regard to their impact on existing systems and environments, to produce a thorough business and system design
- Design, configure, develop, document, test, and implement solutions on the Salesforce.com platform, including integrations with third party applications and other tools
- Work with requirement owners to estimate and prioritize user system requests
- Advise on how to leverage out-of-the-box Salesforce solutions, as well as when to customize and enhance
- Manage and document configuration changes to fields, workflows, reports, roles/permissions, security settings, page layouts, custom objects, reports and dashboards
- Provide Tier 3 support and work with other application services staff to assist users in performing daily functions, escalating to Salesforce support as required
- Remain current on Salesforce releases, features, best practices, applications, technologies and certifications (Trailhead)
- Manage release preview and business process testing for ongoing Salesforce bug fixes and new releases, advising the Salesforce users on the strategic direction the application should take, including third party add-ons or additional applications
- Drive user adoption and best practices to further the long-term success of the system through user training and support
- Maintain system health checks, conduct regular license audits, and ensures license compliance
- Communicate effectively with project managers and other stakeholders regarding project status and delivery timeframes
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, engineering or information technology, and 5+ years relevant IT field and Systems Development experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum of three years Salesforce development experience
- Strong Salesforce functional experience with SalesCloud, ServiceCloud, and MarketingCloud
- Extensive technical experience with Salesforce in the following capacities:
- Gap analysis, solution design, configuration, and development
- Integrating Salesforce with other applications using web services and other technologies
- Use of APIs, Apex, Lightning, Visualforce, and Visual Workflow to develop extensions to native functionality
- Implementing platform end-to-end, including data conversion and post-production support and troubleshooting
- System administration, including user management, environment planning, and workflow, approval, and message configuration
- Experience with Pardot contract management applications is a strong plus
- Familiarity with ETL tools, including Informatica
- Experience with other SaaS ecommerce platforms a plus
- Experience with Agile Project methodology and familiarity with Jira software
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics Navision, or NetSuite Finacials a plus
- Salesforce Developer (Platform Developer I (401)) and/or Administrator Certification (201) as a plus