Sr HR Business Partner
PURPOSE: The Sr. Human Resources Business Partner (SHRBP) is a partner in strategically developing the region's organization and executing key initiatives. Through leadership and collaboration, he/she is responsible for supporting sales and service goals. The role is responsible for aligning business objectives with employees and management in designated Region. The position serves as a consultant to management on human resource-related issues. The successful SHRBP acts as an employee champion and change agent. The role assesses and anticipates HR-related needs. Communicates needs proactively with our HR Center of Excellence and business management, the SHRBP designs integrated solutions. The position formulates partnerships across the HR function to deliver value-added service to management and employees that reflects the business objectives of the organization. The SHRBP maintains an effective level of business literacy about the business unit's financial position, its midrange plans, its culture and its competition.
- Serve as field HR subject matter expert with a broad but detailed knowledge of USS practices and processes.
- Act as a liaison between Region operations and Corporate HR team.
- Drive talent management strategies in the Region's organization.
- Lead resolution of associate relations issues.
- Facilitate the Region's performance management and talent review process.
- Partner with the field leadership team to post positions, assess talent and facilitate the selection and hiring process.
- In collaboration with Talent Acquisition Team, execute recruiting best-practices for high volume talent acquisition.
- Create and facilitate education, including on-boarding and corporate training initiatives.
- Assess competency gaps and strategize and implement initiatives to close identified gaps.
- Develop and maintain succession planning to ensure a deep leadership bench that has the skills to execute on strategy; also ensuring that that critical roles can be filled quickly and effectively in the event of a vacancy
- Perform market compensation analysis and study internal equity.
- Coach and develop the field leadership team with a focus on developmental opportunities, leading an effective sales force, delivering high touch customer experience, and developmental plans.
- Provide change management expertise and coaching to field leaders to enable successful deployment of initiatives.
- Lead and shape the organization's culture throughout the Region.
- Organize company celebrations.
- Supervise HR staff, ensure training, development, and performance management.
- Comply with employment regulations.
- Make informed business decisions based on data and statistics.
- Champion, demonstrate, and uphold our core values: Customer Centric, Respect, Integrity, Teamwork, responsible, accountable, & winning.
- Bachelor's degree in a business, or human resources field preferred
- Certification such as a PHR or SPHR a plus
- A minimum of 3 years' experience as a HR Manager
- A minimum of 8 years demonstrated success in field operations / service related industry
- Ability to travel extensively 50% or more
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment with close deadlines
- Excellent managerial skills and interpersonal relationships
- Strong business acumen