Sales CRM Administrative Specialist
United Site Services (USS) makes things happen. From building a skyscraper or new home community to providing services to America's largest music festivals, USS is there every step of the way.
As the industry leader in portable sanitation services, we deliver the best for our customers. But to do that, we need the best people to join our team. That's where you come in!
PURPOSE: It is the job of the SFDC Admin to provide support to the organization through the maintenance, customization and configuration of the Salesforce platform by working closely with IT and deliver enhancement requests effectively and comprehensively. The position will manage the Salesforce.com database and reporting as well as provide training and support to all sales users. Additionally, the SFDC Admin will provide administrative support to the sales team and coordinate related projects as assigned.
- Trains and supports Company-wide processes, workflows, and reporting from lead generation through closed sale using a blend of Trailhead online training modules, virtual trainings and aligning support materials to help users improve knowledge of salesforce.com
- Recommends to sales leadership and Director of Sales Operations changes to current sales techniques, procedures or promotional efforts based on SFDC best practices.
- Works with internal IT partners to deliver enhancement requests and fixes to configure Salesforce for individual teams (as appropriate) to ensure effective sales processes and lead follow up
- Provides first line support / triage of user requests to resolve user training and process issues
- Document, curate and work with IT to validate designs and perform UAT for prioritized projects and enhancements
- Work closely with IT to define and maintain Salesforce security including roles, profiles, sharing rules, workflows and groups.
- Maintains and works with internal IT partners to customize Sales Cloud to support optimized business processes.
- Build custom reports, dashboards, and workflows
- Manages operational requests and reporting including customer analysis and individual views and troubleshoot issues.
- Reports to Director of Sales Operations and SVP of Sales on sales organization adoption and support metrics and activities while providing suggested adoption improvement strategies
- Works closely with the Director of Sales Enablement and Director of Sales Operations to develop training materials and provide training and support to SalesForce.com end users.
- Reports on training efforts and provides recommendations as to how various training tools, platforms and material align with adoption and usage goals
- Perform sales rep side by side activities, both field and inside sales, to best understand the workflows, enhancement and improvement opportunities
- Proactive communication with users with slow adoption or incorrect usage of the platform
- Works closely with all sales related technical resources in support of migration of data into Salesforce.
- Evaluates new releases of Salesforce to determine (sales) functionality requirements and provide detailed recommendations on how changes will apply to sales organization/users.
- Generates a variety of sales related reports and dashboards that align with sales organization goals.
- Process expertise to jointly optimize systems and processes
- Proactively analyzes support requests to identify additional training needs
- Administers email templates utilized within the sales and Marketing groups
- Builds KPI and related measurement reporting for the sales group.
- Complete projects and special assignments by establishing objectives; determining priorities; managing time; gaining cooperation of others; monitoring progress; solving problems.
- Bachelor's Degree (BSBA preferably) and 3-5 years of sales operations experience including salesforce(Lightning) administration; Salesforce certification a plus
- Hands-on experience with marketing automation platforms including Pardot
- Ability to build workflows, metrics, and reports in Salesforce
- Solid understanding of sales processes, pipelines, opportunities, metrics, etc.
- Ability to solve real-world business problems
- Demonstrated ability to convert data into insights and insights into business recommendations & carry through on implementation.
- Speaks confidently and articulately in front of a group.
- Demonstrate the ability to think both analytically and creatively.
- Detail-oriented with a strong work ethic
- Experience with managing, deploying, and configuring predictive dialing software
- Some travel may be required