Fence Equipment Laborer
United Site Services (USS) makes things happen. From building a skyscraper or new home community to providing services to America's largest music festivals, USS is there every step of the way.
As the industry leader in portable sanitation services, we deliver the best for our customers. But to do that, we need the best people to join our team. That's where you come in!
*Will work in the Grand Prairie yard.*
The Fence Equipment Laborer completes minor fence repairs, goes through chain link fence, and prepares fence panels for next delivery.
Connect directly with a recruiter! Text "USS" to 44844.
- Check, repair, store fence, fence equipment and other related company assets.
- Keep maintenance and repair area clean and organized.
- Inform Supervisor/Manager of material used throughout the day. Report any problems found on equipment throughout the day to supervisor.
- Inventory must be completely checked and repaired before delivery and upon return.
- Conducts general facility maintenance and minor repairs as needed.
- Uses forklift for loading and unloading assets (fence panels, bike rakes, etc.)
- Occasionally operate delivery truck as needed.
- Follow United Site Services safety rules: utilizes protective clothing and equipment, reports safety hazards and incidents to supervisors.
- Special/Other projects as assigned by management.
In order to be successful at this job, here are some SKILLS you should have:
- Customer Service
- Safety Focused
- Time Management
- Decision Making and Problem Solving
- At least 1-year related general labor experience. To apply to this position please email your cover letter and resume to Katie.Burnett@unitedsiteservices.com