Order Support Representative
United Site Services (USS) makes things happen. From building a skyscraper or new home community to providing services to America's largest music festivals, USS is there every step of the way.
As the industry leader in portable sanitation services, we deliver the best for our customers. But to do that, we need the best people to join our team. That's where you come in!
We are looking for someone to work the 11:30AM - 8 PM shift Monday - Friday. This position ensures delivery of excellent customer service through timely and accurate entry and processing of orders.
- Enter a high volume of orders paying close attention to detail.
- Work in a fast paced environment with a high desire for quality work and accuracy.
- Support the Sales team, Internal Departments and customers providing a variety of tasks; including entry of orders, change orders, validation of pricing and products, pick-ups, account updates and payment processing.
- Perform necessary audits on incoming orders validating that the information provided is complete, accurate, and within company policy guidelines.
- Set up new accounts, contracts and purchase orders, maintain customer database, prepare reports and perform account reconciliations as necessary.
- Professional communication with interdepartmental personnel in ensuring work flow is generated timely and accurately.
- Provide confirmation of completed orders back to the submitting party.
- Log into order entry call queue to assist sales personnel with emergency orders while out in the field.
- Provide consistent feedback to management working towards continuous improvement.
- Handle special projects as assigned by Department Supervisor.
In order to be successful at this job, here are some SKILLS you should have:
- Customer Service
- Decision Making and Problem Solving
- High school diploma or General Education Degree (GED); or equivalent combination of education and experience required.
- 1-2 years experience in customer service or order entry capacity or training
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong analytical and decision making skills
- Excellent PC proficiency (data entry, Microsoft Office suite). Microsoft Navision and understanding of the company's equipment, and services would be helpful.
The following statement is intended for Indeed users to express interest, all other candidates please apply through the career site. To apply to this position, please send your resume and cover letter to Amy.Marlowe@unitedsiteservices.com