United Site Services (USS) makes things happen. From building a skyscraper or new home community to providing services to America's largest music festivals, USS is there every step of the way.
As the industry leader in portable sanitation services, we deliver the best for our customers. But to do that, we need the best people to join our team. That's where you come in!
We are looking for an entry level Inside Sales Representative with experience in Sales or Customer Service. This position is tasked with revenue retention and growth of an assigned book of business. To be successful in this position, you will be able to quickly establish rapport, produce high volumes of sales calls, offer consultative solutions to opportunities and resolve customer issues.
- Able to effectively make and manage large volumes of sales calls (typically 60 -- 80) to meet revenue requirements
- Maintaining strong relationships with assigned strategic accounts to drive retention and share of wallet growth.
- Calling on assigned campaigns as well as opportunities identified by your own efforts.
- Become an expert in your assigned geography and end markets (ie, Construction, events, industrial account types)
- Drive revenue managing a Book of Business of accounts and develop relationships with multiple contacts within the assigned account base
- Knowledgeable of entire Sales Lifecycle and demonstrate effective issue resolution, retention, and closing techniques
- Work in a collaborative manner with all inside and outside sales reps and operations to develop trust and a spirit of cooperation
- Ability to present to customers and prospects multiple solutions across a variety of USS Products/Services
- Maintain a working knowledge of all USS Products and Services, both within and outside of assigned territory
- Team oriented, willing to assist colleagues with training, sharing knowledge and general assistance
- Special projects as assigned by the department manager.
- Meet company established sales goals for assigned territory.
- Process customer quotes/proposals, orders and contracts.
- Coordinate with various departments within the company to ensure customer requests are handled appropriately and in a timely fashion. Act as liaison between customers, sales, field operations, and office personnel to quickly resolve general inquiries & issues.
- Properly execute all CRM, pricing, and order processing activities to ensure accurate reporting capabilities by management.
- Compliance with USS pricing tools and policies
In order to be successful at this job, here are some SKILLS you should have:
- Customer Relationship development
- Ability to sell value to differentiate USS from the competition
- Prospecting / Cold Calling / Referral generation
- Customer Service
- Teamwork with all sales channels and operations
- Lead Sourcing
- Closing and Negotiating
- Time Management
- Excellent follow up skills (leads, issue resolution, etc.)
- Strong written and verbal communications
- Decision Making and Problem Solving
- High School diploma or general education degree (GED) (Associates Degree preferred) and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- At least 1 year experience in an inside sales capacity selling products/services to consumers and businesses.
- Valid Driver License
- Basic phone selling/negotiation skills
- Excellent oral communication & listening skills
- Excellent planning, organizational, analytical and decision making skills
- Strong PC proficiency (data entry, Microsoft Office Suite, Navision, CRM, etc.)
- Strong understanding of the Company's equipment, products & services