Customer Care Supervisor
United Site Services (USS) makes things happen. From building a skyscraper or new home community to providing services to America's largest music festivals, USS is there every step of the way.
As the industry leader in portable sanitation services, we deliver the best for our customers. But to do that, we need the best people to join our team. That's where you come in!
- Hires, trains and manages members of the Customer Care team.
- Works with Management staff in establishing customer service goals, operating procedures and departmental policies.
- Point of escalation for Customer Care Reps to ensure that issues related to delivery, services or billing issues are resolved accurately and timely.
- Answers questions and recommends corrective actions to address customer complaints or issues.
- Monitors incoming service calls to observe employee customer service skills, technical accuracy and conformity to department processes.
- Plans, prepares and tracks Customer Care Reps daily work schedules ensuring optimal coverage.
- Monitor the Call Management System to identify operational issues and/or proper coverage is constantly maintained.
- Generates monthly metric and scorecard reporting.
- Provide constant development and mentoring of personnel.
- Track and approve employees in payroll system.
- Be available as point of contact for the Answering Service on situations they may have questions on.
- Special/other projects as assigned by management.
- Associate's Degree (A.A.) from two year college and/or 3 years supervisory experience in customer service field and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Strong understanding of the Company's equipment, products & services
- Strong oral & written communication skills
- Excellent planning, organizational, analytical and decision making skills; PC proficiency.