United Site Services (USS) makes things happen. From building a skyscraper or new home community to providing services to America's largest music festivals, USS is there every step of the way.
As the industry leader in portable sanitation services, we deliver the best for our customers. But to do that, we need the best people to join our team. That's where you come in!
The Trailer Service Technician will deliver restroom and shower trailers to client sites. Once on site the technician will hook up water, electric, sewer and perform minor repairs if necessary. Ocassional overnight travel is required. Class A CDL is required.
- Conduct daily pre-shift & post-shift vehicle inspection & report deficiencies to shop immediately. Also, report improper operation, faulty equipment, and unusual conditions to the Mechanic/Operations Supervisor/Manager.
- Operate delivery truck to and from pre-designated work sites based on daily routing information.
- Maintain telephone or radio contact with Hub Manager or Office Administrator to receive additional instructions, changes to work locations, etc.
- Deliver comfort stations to or pick up from event location, completing set up and breakdown of all equipment
- Troubleshoot issues which may arrive during delivery, servicing or pick-up of comfort stations, which may include basic electrical, plumbing and/or HVAC.
- Restock paper products, hand sanitizer, soap, etc. in units being serviced and service/repair comfort stations
- Clean interior and exterior of units.
- Maintain truck logs according to state and federal regulations.
- Follow all established safety rules & regulations.
- Special/Other projects as assigned by management.
- 1 year commercial vehicle driving experience with CDL A
- Valid Driver License (Class CDL A with endorsement).
- Valid Forklift Operator Certification required.
- Bilingual is a plus (English/Spanish).
- Occasional overnight travel is required. To apply to this position please email your resume and cover letter to USS@adp.com.