Account Manager Special Events
United Site Services (USS) makes things happen. From building a skyscraper or new home community to providing services to America's largest music festivals, USS is there every step of the way.
As the industry leader in portable sanitation services, we deliver the best for our customers. But to do that, we need the best people to join our team. That's where you come in!
PURPOSE: The Account Manager- Special Events is responsible for driving revenue in the event market.
- Routinely cold-call Prospective Customers (special event companies, sporting event organizers, fund raising groups, etc) to identify decision makers and project opportunities.
- Meet company established goals for assigned Book of Business.
- Conduct effective sales calls and presentations on company's product lines in response to the unique needs of each customer.
- Set appointments and developing professional presentations.
- Assisting in execution of major events sold by event team requiring travel and being onsite at events for up to 2 weeks at a time
- Coordination of sub-contractors and negotiating cost.
- Doing business across multiple regions.
- Doing business outside of current USS operational areas (out of footprint)
- Beyond the scope of intra-regional sales capabilities (with Mgt Approval)
- Leverage existing USS accounts to develop larger relationships across all regions.
- Process customer orders and contracts.
- Routinely contact existing customers to verify customer satisfaction and to maintain relationships.
- Coordinate with various departments within the company to ensure customer requests are handled appropriately and in a timely fashion. Act as liaison between customers, sales, field operations, and office personnel to resolve general inquiries & issues.
- Adhere to company processes, procedures, and administrative requirements for CRM and all other reporting.
- Utilize CRM software to maximize productivity, improve customer communication, and ensure customer data is current for Marketing Support purposes.
- Provide expense reports and other reports required by management.
- Performs miscellaneous sales duties as requested by management.
- High School (HS) Diploma or General Education Degree (GED)
- Associate's Degree (AA) from two-year College or technical school preferred.
- At least 2 years related Sales experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Valid Driver's License and proof of current automobile insurance.
- Strong PC proficiency (Microsoft Office, CRM, etc.)