The Executive Assistant provides high level support to the Chief Operations Officer as well as other executives. The role will have significant exposure to field operations leadership and local leadership for scheduling, conducting research, reporting, handling information requests and additional administrative functions. The ideal candidate will have to be flexible, detail oriented, forward thinking, an exceptional multi-tasker, and have the ability to switch gears in a fast paced environment.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS: include the following and other duties may be assigned as needed.
- Arranges complex and detailed executive travel plans and itineraries, compiles documents for travel-related meetings.
- Prioritizes conflicting needs, handles priorities proactively, and follows through on projects to successful completion, often with deadline pressures.
- Type reports, memos, letters and other document.
- Record, type and distribute meeting minutes.
- Perform general office duties such as ordering supplies and maintaining records management database systems.
- File and retrieve corporate documents, records and reports.
- Screens and responds to email, telephone and personal inquiries; identifies sensitive issues and routes to appropriate individual.
- Prepares logistics for meetings.
- Prepare Power Point decks for the Executive team.
- Completes expense reports and other report tracking as needed.
- Provides support to budget process (inputs data, tracks expenses, etc.).
- Maintains confidentiality on all sensitive matters.
- Interacts with Executives' department heads and other internal and external contacts.
- Works on other duties in functional areas as needed.
- High school diploma, college degree preferred.
- A minimum of 5 years administrative experience; executive level support highly preferred.
- Functional knowledge in these competencies: Communication Proficiency, Time Management, Collaboration Skills, Personal Effectiveness/Credibility, Flexibility, Technical Capacity, Stress Management/Composure.
- Computer knowledge; must have strong experience with MS Office.