Executive Assistant / Marketing Coordinator
The Executive Assistant/Marketing Coordinator provides high level support to the executives and coordination for the marketing team. The role will have significant exposure to leadership for scheduling, conducting research, reporting, handling information requests and additional administrative functions in addition to marketing responsibilities. The ideal candidate will have to be flexible, detail oriented, an exceptional multi-tasker, and have the ability to switch gears in a fast paced environment.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS: include the following and other duties may be assigned as needed.
- Arranges complex and detailed executive travel plans and itineraries, compiles documents for travel-related meetings.
- Type reports, memos, letters and other document.
- Record, type and distribute meeting minutes.
- Perform general office duties such as ordering supplies and maintaining records management database systems.
- File and retrieve corporate documents, records and reports.
- Screens and responds to email, telephone and personal inquiries; identifies sensitive issues and routes to appropriate individual.
- Prepares logistics for meetings.
- Prepare Power Point decks for the Executive team.
- Completes expense reports and other report tracking as needed.
- Provides support to budget process (inputs data, tracks expenses, etc.).
- Maintains confidentiality on all sensitive matters.
- Interacts with Executives' department heads and other internal and external contacts.
- Works on other duties in functional areas as needed.
- Serve as intake point for marketing requests from field based employees and brief marketing team on requests.
- Act as day to day contact for marketing vendors.
- Quote and order from various vendors as needed.
- Coordinate logistics, for events, photoshoots, etc...
- Process marketing department invoices.
- Format documents while applying branded templates.
- Support marketing, event planning, and communication activities.
- Bachelor's Degree.
- A minimum of 2 years administrative experience.
- Experience in marketing, event planning, and communications highly preferred.
- Functional knowledge in these competencies: Communication Proficiency, Time Management, Collaboration Skills, Personal Effectiveness/Credibility, Flexibility, Technical Capacity, Stress Management/Composure.
- Computer knowledge; must have strong experience with MS Office.