Accounts Payable Manager
United Site Services (USS) makes things happen. From building a skyscraper or new home community to providing services to America's largest music festivals, USS is there every step of the way.
As the industry leader in portable sanitation services, we deliver the best for our customers. But to do that, we need the best people to join our team. That's where you come in!
The Accounts Payable Manager will report to the Shared Services director and is responsible for the oversight of full cycle A/P operations. This role requires problem solving, detailed analysis and dedication towards driving a daily process to improve efficiencies at a rapidly growing company. This role is highly visible and will involve interaction with vendors and employees throughout the entire organization.
Essential Job Functions
- Manage daily tasks and allocation of resources across the A/P team
- Review A/P agings, reconcile to the general ledger, and provide commentary for reconciling items
- Ensure that daily and monthly invoices are processed and paid timely
- Ensure timely responses to all A/P inquiries
- Ensure all expenses are recorded in correct period and accrued for
- Manage expense policy and employee reimbursement process
- Manage system for distributing, monitoring and communicating in regards to corporate cards
- Miscellaneous reporting requirements including 1099 processing
- Collaborate with other teams to identify and implement efficiencies in the A/P processes
- 5+ years in an A/P role with supervisorial experience
- NetSuite experience a plus
- Strong Excel skills
- Attention to detail and goal oriented
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance, or applicable prior work experience